Thursday, August 29, 2013

Introductions are in order!

Hello everyone! I am the Mama McGyver but you may call me Jennifer.

 

I'm creating this blog to have a place to showcase my creations, be they sewing, writing or cooking related. And let's be honest, I'm a sucker for another project so that's also what this blog is about. I live in Oakland, California in the super sweet neighborhood of Lake Merritt. I live here with my husband, Rob



Yeah, he's a home-brewer. And a home-babymaker. It's all pretty sexy.


 
And our daughter, Ophelia.

 





I make things like this

 
 
And this
 
 
And recently, like this
 


 
 
 
I'm currently working on a 365-day sewing challenge, of which I'll fill you in on the details in my next post. Be prepared to read about me swooning over fabric and sewing patterns and enjoy more pictures of me posing awkwardly in my hand sewn garments.
 
 
Until next time!
 
Mama MacGyver 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment